There are the following opportunities to pursue research in the Doye group:
- EPSRC research grant on DNA nanotechnology
A three-year is post-doctoral position is available associated with
a recently-funded EPSRC grant. The project is in the field of DNA
nanotechnology and aims to model the self-assembly of DNA multi-arm
motifs into polyhedra and two-dimensional arrays. The position is
for a period of three years. Details of how to apply can be found
- EPSRC critical mass grant on catalysis on nanoalloys
This project is a multi-centre collaboration funded by the EPSRC under a
Critical Mass Grant that will begin April 2012.
There will be six post-doctoral positions available in the groups of
Roy Johnston in Birmingham,
Francesca Baletto at King's College, London,
David Wales and
Gabor Csanyi in Cambridge,
Chris Pickard at UCL
and myself in Oxford.
The Oxford position will start in April 2013 and details of the application
process for this position will be made available nearer that time.
- Postgraduate studentships
- Here is
a list of potential PhD projects.
- Details of the admissions procedure can be found
- Potential sources of funding for international students can be found here.
- Post-doctoral research
- Undergraduate projects
- Projects are available for Oxford Part II Chemistry students.
A list is available here.
- There is also the possibility of doing a summer internship in the group funded by NVIDIA as part of the Oxford NVIDIA CUDA Centre of Excellence.
Our work is interdisciplinary, on the border between theoretical chemistry,
physics and biology and so we welcome applications from a variety
Interested candidates should contact